Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - very tidy forum you got yourselves here, nice amount of information on tap which I have already found useful!

My name is Lee and i'm from Hatfield in Herts and have just got myself a really tidy '97 1.6Vti (B16a????!?) in blue - best bit is that it is 100% standard so a blank canvass for me to mod!

Plans? Well I would like to lower it on some coilovers, nice set of rims with good rubber and then unleash a few more BHP from the engine. The rest will just be minor cosmetic changes to get it looking exactly how I want and some more bracing :)

As soon as I get the chance to wash and wax her, I will pop some pics up here for you all to see (not like you wont have seen a million of them anyway!)

Cheers!

Lee

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
nice alloys mate, love white alloys, where'd you get umm, and how much??

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Checked them out, His site ain't working???

What size are those BTW??
cant wait to see a pic of your car after its dropped, should look sh*t hot!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
D'oh!

Just give Duncan a call and he should hook you up - he does mail order too if I remember correctly :) - They are 16's :)

I should be getting it dropped in November, on Teins - little birthday pressie from my good lady :D

This little Honda has really surprised me... I have come from a long line of Skylines, so having a little pocket rocket is fantastic, especially with the economy it delivers!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Yup welcome to the civic world, they might be small but they pack a big punch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts