Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name jason i was a vw fan but i converted to hondas
i did have a M reg esi hatch for 8 month untill it fail on mot which was my first civic but i still got it for bits
as i have a L reg lsi coupe now (love it)
anyway i have a few little Qs
1: i want bigger brakes on the front, i dont want 4 pots and still want to put 15" on, is there any other hondas which bolt straight on
2: what power would i get out off i thinks called a mini me a d16z8 head on a d15b7 bottom end or just put the whole d16z8 in and what power can you get out off a d16z8 if so
3: and last off all where can i get a rollin road remap who knows what there doin and just do hondas, my local people do mostly do everything and i heard good and bad bout them all so rather go to some one who just do hondas

hope you can help
cheers

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Hello & welcome Jason, I've got 262mm discs with stud PCD 0f 100mm on mine which are standard to VTi's, Coupes SRi's Etc...., I think preludue / Accord discs and calipers will go on and they're about 280mm discs but with PCD 114mm and the hub bore is bigger IIRC, so if your wheels ain't multi fit you'll need to change em :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah my mate said bout preludue calipers and carriers and some rover or mg 280mm discs, so i can keep it 4x100 but he wasnt to sure what i need, just need to know what to buy and to look for (like what car, model, year), i want to keep it 4x100 as i all my wheels are 4x100 :D oh nearly forgot is there some hondas with standard 2 pot calipers
cheers for help

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi and welcome to Honda Civic Forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts