Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all new member here, hopefullly soon to be a 1st time Civic owner. Hopefully I'll be buying EGSean's Civic from him in the next few days :D Had a quick test drive before and fell in love!!

I'm sure you all know which car I'm talking about. I hope to continue where sean left off with it :D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
hey and welcome.. nice choice of purchase, that car looks awesome and you will love owning an EG!! Hatches arnt quite so good, but still ok i guess lol

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Hey Duggy, welcome to the forum!

For those that don't know, this is the Civic that Duggy is thinking of buying:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aye thats the very one!! Yeah it needs a little bit of love but Im more than happy to give it after hearing that VTEC!!!!! WOW!!!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Skinny said:
hey and welcome.. nice choice of purchase, that car looks awesome and you will love owning an EG!! Hatches arnt quite so good, but still ok i guess lol
Hatches rock! dont listen to him!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
:p thought you guys would like that!! Who's got more boot space for sound systems though ay?? Skinny has!! Thats right!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LMAO thanks for all the welcomes guys and thanks for my first bit of amusement haha goin to the bank shortly to chat up the bank manager :p

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Want to talk to mine as well i might need to try and blag him for 25 grand to buy the lease on a pub :-

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
That would be such fun, buying the lease on a pub. Shit like that is what life is all about, it's taken me this long to realise. I'm in a slogging 9-5 job and wish I could do something like that instead.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I will still be doing my 9-5 as well as helping out at the pub (me and my mate are going to do it between us) shes going to try and take the loan this week. Hopefully she should be able to get it but is unsure because she has a drink driving conviction. So if she cant take it I will have to as i only hold a police record not a criminal one :D

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Haha but trust me mate, a 9-5 at your own pub isn't as bad as a 9-5 at a central London marketing company :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
welcome to the site duggy! glad your happy with the car it is an awsome car and catches plenty of attention around here 8-| at least your now a honda owner anyway,you wont be disappointed they rule!!!! :p you look after her now!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts