Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, jsut found this site so thought would say hi!, im steve from edinburgh, got a few hondas just now, 2 civic coupes and a del sol. my old project in the for sale section, its not my style no more, so my new coupes going for power and subtle styling!

anyways hello!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man, the del sol was bought about 6 months ago, 46k on the clock, had some bodydamage but nothing massive, its getting repaired just now, its kinda a joint toy with my partner, got a oem lip kit sorted for it ect, and some b18 cams, should be nice when its done. there seems to be a few sols going just now, suppose depends what hes after, im not a fan of the trans tops for the weight factor and the huge bills when they break lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nickyboy said:
she wants a convertible honda with a bit of grunt so JDM delsol it is

import S2k FTW!

my friend has a del sol sir, and we have the vti sol and it upsets him that ours is quicker, the weight in the transtop is unreal. still it is novelty seeing them go up or down lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah, i never knew about the 3 grand part lol, hmmmm mx5...she a hairdresser??? to be fair they handle pretty decent, the 1.6 is slow tho, so stay clear!. anyways heres some pix of my cars and the wifes.

needs a respray, on the cards tho, slammed on tein superstreet coilovers, and a few wee bits done here and there

crx 16v dv sports induction kit, dc sports full system and manifold and some h&r coilovers

My second car i ever owned, had it 7-8 years, not my thing no more so for sale

the other half and mines wee project together,crx del sol vti only 45k on the clock, got few bits for it sitting, teg cams/retainers and valve springs, jdm rear number plate panel and oem lip kit

The other half car, tigra TT 1.8,irmscher spoiler, got the front splitters on the way, its also lowered now, with a subtle exhaust on it

and last but not least my company vehicle

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
common place for them to go aint it, same with the back arches cause of the train tubes for the sunroof. that pic was agaes ago, the doors have been sorted as has the rear arches, no more rust!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I have 2 big holes in my drivers door and the sills have gone as well! I might just buy new doors tbh!

The rear arches have been done but there is a bit of rust on the inside but not sure how bad it is yet will inspect it more tomorrow might have to re-arch it on the back as well.

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome m8 nice cars youve had and have got!!!! the pic at the bottom is my fav tho, must go like shit off a shuvel lol :p

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
r19ory said:
welcome m8 nice cars youve had and have got!!!! the pic at the bottom is my fav tho, must go like s**t off a shuvel lol :p

i still have them all lol, hopefully not much longer tho!. its a TURBO Y0!.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
stug45 said:
more like shovel off a s**t

its not that bad!!

since your a jordan man...how do you feel about this.....

My mates track car, its a shed now, but it was nicer when it started on the track lol

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
a bent one?

a bus being fast is something new to me. i used to beat the bus into town on my bike. 3 miles! i had a mountain bike where i had a bash guard instead of the big ring. so not much speed either!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, buses are fast enough, its normaly traffic and keeping to the time table thats my problem. thats in edinburh mind

yeah, not to many jordan fans where happy that it was being used as a track car, it is quick tho!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts