Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've just bought a 52 reg Honda Civic 1.4 SE. Thought I'd join so I can annoy you all when I can't figure out what I'm doin, and prove that I am completely useless with cars.

Never owned a Honda before & onlt reason I got was because my little VW Polo bit the dust due to the stupid of some of the people we give driving leicences to & I couldn't get another VW. So saw this Honda, drove it, loved it, bought it! Already excited & I don't pick it up till next weekend.

Anyway I'm based in Sutton Coldfield (North Birmingham). Never been on a forum before, (popping two cherries in one day) but my girlfriend is a big player on the Mini Forums & in the Mini community (I prefer real cars ever thought she tried to talk me in to buying one after the Polo died.)

Well this hi, I've added a pic of the car from the gagrage.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I'm not the kinda guy who is in to all that, a car is a work horse to me, just metal & glass to get me from A to B also mods = money, me = tight. Plus I dont have time as I work away most of the time. :neutral:

But I'll be on here for advice & accessories every now & then.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Adrian4408 said:
No, I'm not the kinda guy who is in to all that, a car is a work horse to me, just metal & glass to get me from A to B also mods = money, me = tight. Plus I dont have time as I work away most of the time. :neutral:

But I'll be on here for advice & accessories every now & then.
lol lol
well any time you are looking for advice you know were we are mate

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude, nice Civic! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts