Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just bought a 1995 civic coupe 1.5lsi (in green), already started modding after two weeks thanks to the japanese tuning show at silverstone. It is bog standard apart from a cd/dvd player a cold air intake and strutbrace. Very impressed with the car so far fairly quick for a 1.5. Definite mods coming soon are wheels (rota grid 16" in black) bodykit (undecided, any idea's welcome) and a respray (again any suggestions would be helpful). I'm 18 and live out on the north norfolk coast (originaly from south shields) anyone in my area give me a shout!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
when you've got an extremely standard cars theres always a call to get the old toothbrush and gunk out lol. Very well actualy bought it from funky power at JTS for £100 sounds better responds quicker but im not a BHP fantasist so doubt it realy gave me much probably pushed it bak to standrd nd thts about it how about you, what engine related stuff do you have?

·
Registered
795 Posts
NOt much mate to be honest at the moment Got a 1.6 motor with a AEM V2 INduction kit, Exedy Clutch and lightened flywheel. Im sure EGSean will help me fill in the blanks it was his car lol Check out my build mate I've got more stuff in there lol

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Hey mate, welcome to the forum.. engine bay looks clean!!

You can get these looking reeeeal nice ;)
Anything you wanna know, gimmi a shout :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alec said:
Hey bam_bam_, welcome to Honda Civic Forum mate. What are your plans for the car then?

Quite a bit, but money always comes into. Definitely goin for handling and power first, just found out that the coupe's are multipoint injection so uprated fuel pressure regulator, full exhaust and de-cat, very interested in the mini me head swap, intake manifold, short shifter and probably a chip. Obviously go for some little 'look nice' bits aswell. I'm also after some TEIN superstreet, and then some lightweight wheels most likely Rota. Then onto the cosmetics, bodykit, two tone paint job, and mix up the interior slightly, guages seats and all!!! Sorry for the essay quite passionate about it. I've set a budget of about 5k which should cover as my dads a mechanic so all the fitting i can cover myself. One quick question is anybody going to JAE? Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts