Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know where i can get reasonably priced kits to show all the money thats gone under the bonnet.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Thats an unusual mod on the turret, magnetic tray lol

Yeah how can they crush your car, you're still insured technically.... until something happens!

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
He is still insured until and if an accident actually occurs, it is not a police matter because no offence has been committed and he can produce, it is the same as not declaring points Etc... you are insured until something happens and the insurance companies DO know, they take your money and know from the outset that they will never have to pay out.

What was the score with your turbo removal Laj?

I have had my policy money returned to me on two separate occassions :surprised:

·
Registered
143 Posts
that isnt and has never been turbo'd mate... Thats the Exact same car as mine, the 1.4i tornado... with a 4-2-1 mani and a intake pipe... There is NOWAY that, it has been turbo'd totally standard like that...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the whole kit had to be removed until i can afford to fully insure the vehicle with the turbo so basically had to return it to the standard 1.4i tornado
with what i had before the turbo kit. any one got any sites where i can get the ek kit from? reasonably priced

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Back to the police bit, did they give you written notice or did you take it off due to the running costs :question:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts