Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys n gals.. nickboy reccomended me to join and its good to have a forum that is UK based, and NEW.. im loving the fact that we can start new threads rather than looking through old ones to get answers...

I own a Honda Civic EP2, ive had this for about a year and a half and loving it... not much done to the engine.. in fact nothing lol.. more styling done then going to work on engine..

Hope you like it ;)

I got a CTR backbox to fit.
Change rear lights
and a few little things

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Hey, and welcome to HCF!

Loving your car mate, what are the specs? I especially like the wheels. Is that a lip kit you have there?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alec said:
Hey, and welcome to Honda Civic Forum!

Loving your car mate, what are the specs? I especially like the wheels. Is that a lip kit you have there?
There Wolfrace kendos 17s on there..

Mugen splitter on the CTR bumper/grill
CTR side skirts.. (in need for a rear bumper)
CTR rear spoiler
rear windows tinted

is there anything else i can think of .. oh yeah premier recaro interior

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have to get a calculator to work that all out mate.. i might sit down and actually do that when im free but defo more than a G

·
Registered
224 Posts
hey another ep owner :D welcome to the site mate,car looks nice!anymore plans?fancy givin me your interior :lol: i want one :cry:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ctr_lee said:
hey another ep owner :D welcome to the site mate,car looks nice!anymore plans?fancy givin me your interior :lol: i want one :cry:
cheers Alec.. yes defo worth doing.. with me i always worried about is it worth it but once you get it, no looking back

lee.. my EP bud lol.. you can have the interior once i sell the car lol.. cheers mate your car is looking good too im loving the flip up.. im still looking for a alpine head unit within my price range if that ever happens :roll:

Plans to my car is too sort the little things that i have done such as buying them horrible lights i got on my arse.. in progress in getting the pre face lift ones back on and fitting the CTR back box

Any ideas on what to do next?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Skinny said:
Well, im a big fan of sun strips and halo headlights.. might be a step in the right direction..
hey skinny thanks for your opinions mate.. still got to look at your car but im guessing it will look good..

yea i have been looking at getting a mugen sun strip but considering just to get a plain black one.. not too keen on the halos.. i think i will keep standard on them..

heres another pic of my interior

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
if your keeping standard lights, get some HIDs (unless they come standard?? :O)

Heres mine for ya, nothing that special..
if your going to reply about mine though, keep it in that thread ;)

introductions/ryan-t33.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Skinny said:
if your keeping standard lights, get some HIDs (unless they come standard?? :O)

introductions/ryan-t33.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yes about HIDs .. i have had some problems with that.. i bought some mini kit meant to be 5k .. the guy turns around a week later saying they dont do 5k for h4 bi xenon.. so trying to sort something out with him atm.. i cant wait till i get them

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Alec said:
Whats it like with the gear stick up on your dash like that? Any different?
oh it being there is a nightmare haha only joking.. its brilliant.. when i drove my brothers 206 i felt like i had to reach down to the floor to move the gears.. its quite a good rest as well.. :cool:

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Yeah, Honda must have thought long and hard about it before such a bold move. It looks pretty cool though :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its makes the car stand out with that as wel.. and its true you have so much space left .. you can put half your leg in there cant ya nick.. u know what bit im talking about

1 - 20 of 21 Posts