Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've just aquired a 2001 civic coupe, very nice motor & I quite like it but I've bought it to repair & sell on to make a few quid to help fund my dream car.

My civic was T-boned by someone skidding on ice so I need a replacement door. AFAIK it's an EM2 chassis ( if I've got that right :redface: ) but I'm really struggling to find a door, noone seems to be breaking one. I've tried a shed load of breakers part finder websites & every one of them has said they've got the door I need but when I phone to confirm it turns out the ones they have aren't the right ones for my car :mad:

I've also got a few spares with the car that I want to sell but I'd like to know if these bits will fit any other shape civics other than this apparently rare shape that I've got

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Lee

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mate, good luck with the door hunt, you never know someone may have one tucked away :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
you seem to have my luck with finding parts lol takes me a good month or two for parts to come availible that i usualy need lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone know how much a door from honda would cost? I'm hoping for a quick turnaround to get it fixed & sold on asap

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought I'd let you all know I managed to get a door from a breakers in London and its off to get fixed next week :mrgreen:

Couple of pics

And the damage

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
looks pretty beaut, get it slammed, the wheels actually go pretty well with it 2!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is actually lowered, don't know how much though :confused: on Tanabe springs, don't know if that make means anything to you folks, my honda knowledge is pretty limited lol

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi and welcome to Honda Civic Forum

Lovely looking EM2, love the wheels, hows the repair going?

BTW, remember to join the list: Coupe Owners List

1 - 11 of 11 Posts