Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is nathan i have just bought a honda civic type r 52 plate (wot have i been missing lol) i love the car so much i have just got back from cplracing in kent with £2500 worth of parts which include a toda cat back exhaust a injet induction kit a hondata ecu flash and a jdm inlet manifold and a huge 70mm throttle body and a red anadised aem fuel rail my mate and myself fitted all the parts and wot a difference its a whole new car it sounds out of this world (not too loud though ) and boy does it shift loads better. i would like sum advice off of you guys to know wot to do next i hav ordered sum tein coilovers and have got my ears open for sum used gd big brakes can you help me plz my cash is burning a wholein my pocket

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome to the site what you have done so far sounds good :)

If the cash is burning a hole in your pocket fancy giving me some to build my rex with :p?

·
Registered
340 Posts
welcome to the site mate, i wish i had the money to buy a type r and then go and buy all those parts. must sound wicked!

full brembo set up is available for your car, think its 2.5k though lol IIRC, ctr_lee was looking at them when he got his ep3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts