Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my names Carl and i live in a town called Ilkeston which is between Derby and Nottingham.

I own a 95 1.5 lsi Civic eg Hatch
It took me 2 months after passing my driving test to find the perfect EG (while refusing to settle for a different car) but eventually i found it and managed to work the seller down from £1200 to just £800, ive had the car for 3 1/2 years now and really wouldn't change it for anything else (so to speak).

My short list of mods include:
Full respray in BMW sapphire black
17" Dezent Daytona alloys
A little bit of a sound system bought from my mate for £40 :D

Im much more into subtle mods than over the top body kits or tacky Halfords stick ons as i really don't see the point in ruining an already great looking car design.
Currently i don't have any plans for more mods, but if i see anything worth my while i may be tempted :p

So hi......

P.S need some better pics of the car as these are a bit bright, im a perfectionist :S

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd love to drop it a bit tbh, but cost and the fact that i regularly have 5 people in the car (which makes the arches scrape) means it's not really the best idea.

I recently (5 minutes ago) thought of a nice new mod i'd like: Some wind deflectors, ive always liked the look of them.
Any idea where i could get some on the cheap?

The reason im not looking for big money mods at the moment is because im saving up 1. to pay of a holiday to Finland in January and 2. i plan on moving to Canada for a while next winter so need as much cash as possible for that.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Just paint the interior and that could make it tons better

1 - 11 of 11 Posts