Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I am Andrew Sparx from Teesside.

I heard about your website via ITVs coverage of the BTCC today & was gutted that i didnt know about the meeting at Brands cos i wouldve attended, even though its a loooooong way from here! I am already a member of http://www.japnortheast.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; & http://www.civictype-r.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, though ive lost my password for that one & cant seem to recover it!

Ok, down to business... I am the proud owner of the 2004 EP3 which you see below. The only mods to date are the window tints (which some say may be illegal... police officers mainly!) & the alloys which have been reconditioned in anthracite.

Future mods will (once i get the house finished) include a Buddy Club Spec3 catback & an induction kit.

This is my first TypeR & i reckon has set me on the road to never buy another model of car again, i love everything about the car & brand.

Anyway, enough chat, here are some pics...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeh im involved in motorsport so the inspiration for the tyre detail came from there mainly. Can take a long time to do it every time the car is washed like, which is usually every 8days, but i think it adds a little agression to the look. Something different though, and thats what its all about, no?

·
Registered
18 Posts
MAN... im so depressed! lol seeing all these type r on the site and the mod list to go with it... im really tempting to go out now and part ex my sport for either a 30th anni like nicks or a JDM CTR! Or is it wise to save up and buy a FN2 or FD2! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi guys thanks for the comments.

The Skyline in the photos is my mate's R32 GTR or something. Its a very nice car, and is usually going sideways!

Im intruiged by the "stay away from FN's unless you want to spend the next few years in hospital due to brain poisoning" quote, whats that all about?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts