Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there i'm paul, i'm form alloa in scotland. i've not actually got a civic atm, but i'm looking for an eg9. i have had civics though i had a greeny blue eg3 and a bright orange eg4.
[attachment=1:2nbvovbb]Paul'sCivic1.jpg[/attachment:2nbvovbb]

i also had a '94 dc2 integra si 1.8 dohc vtec with about 194 bhp
[attachment=0:2nbvovbb]Rename514.jpg[/attachment:2nbvovbb]
i sold this cause i couldn't afford it as i was out of work :cry: was very sorry to see it go

now i have a crappy 600cc 4wd subaru but it's far too small and too slow and i'm needing a bigger 4 door for practicality if anyone can help me.

please some1 save me lol!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
i got an ek4 vti 3dr hatch 2000 plate in the process of getting done up to jdm style.ill post pictures soon if ur interested.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i loved my orange one, it was awesome it was just a 1.5 single single cam non vtec but it could shift

i'm needin a four door as it'd be a lot more practical got a certain expection if ya know what i mean lol

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
I got a 1.6 D16Y7 SOHC non VTEC but boosted, mine shifts as well, yeah know what you mean, my wifes got a seven seater Volvo estate ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
safe cars mate, wouldn't like to crash into a volvo lol, is the d16 turbo'd?

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
The Volvos well safe, only thing is the MPG.... but worth it ;)

The civic has had a turbo fitted and it is really good fun.... apart from the MPG :(

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's a pity i don't have the teg no more or any chance of gettin it back which really sucks

it's always the mpg civit mate and it sucks, although petrol's down to 82.9p/litre lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that car was awesome although the clutch started slippin when i swapped it straight for that integra and had no mot lol

and thanx :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts