Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Looking to buy a civic (eg6, ek4, em1 possible) in the very near future so thought I would join up and have a look about. Im based way up in Aberdeen. Hopefully have some pics to show you of a car soon.

lucky ^_^

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. Well dont laugh, driving a 1ltr Corsa just now (left to me by grandparent). Also drive my gf C4.

looking to get a cheapish run around with a bit of poke ;)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the forum dude! 8-|

Plenty of cheapish Civics going, the only problem is once you have one you won't want rid of it!

Best bet is probs one of the many 1.4i versions at the moment if your looking for cheap and cheerful, good luck!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rob_fr33dom said:
Welcome to the forum dude! 8-|

Plenty of cheapish Civics going, the only problem is once you have one you won't want rid of it!

Best bet is probs one of the many 1.4i versions at the moment if your looking for cheap and cheerful, good luck!
Yea was having a look around at EJ9's aslo. Had a look at this one but think is way over priced for the work it needs done, needs an interior also! - http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/681281.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

anyone local with a car for sale?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yes that is over priced, dont buy it. Would you really want to buy a car from someone who has such a crap grasp of the English language?

Illiterate Chav said:
Hear we have my 1.4 civic for sale its a real head turner you get a look of looks in this car its up 4 grabs as im getting a other motor so hears ur chance 2 buy it up its motd till may 2009 still taxed would make a good first car or a project car all u would need 2 finsh would bucket seats and a bigger engine

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Aright dude, Nice to see another Aberdeen loon on here

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Yeah sure, that would be good. Me and the other civic owners meet up quite often in abz so will be a good chance for you to see a few more cars than just mine. And get an idea for what your looking for??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts