Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have a Honda Civic not the sporty range but a family range...its a 5 door hatch back MB2 sereis..I have got this problem on my honda which is anoying me for a while now. been to different garages no use, changed the discs and pads and plenty of times still the same problem even new calliper on both sides :cry: :cry: ...firstly the driver side pads wears of quicker than the passenger side...and secondly, the driver side discs and pads they dont sit properly, i mean the clearence between the pads and disc varies as it rotates. say you take the tyres of and simply rotate the discs with your hand, it rotaotes freely for 3/4 of the way and suddenly it gets tighter, its almost like the disc and the pads are not parallel to each other...any idea....i hope you guys understant what i am saying.... :question: :question:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey there,

Welcome to the forum :)

I understand what you're saying, but have no idea how to help. . . hopefully someone else can.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum, have you had the front bearings checked, if they are alright.... new discs or not it is warped :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts