·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clinchy said:
cool man.

what kind of racing is that?

so what motor is in the car?
Its at my local stock car club and the class is called road going saloons where any road going car can enter on the 1/4 mile oval, so you get a good mix of motors racing.

The engine is a bog standar 155,000 mile D16Z6 with a k+n and a spoon exhaust manifold and exhaust with v-tech switched on all the time.

Just bought a EK4 Civic to build my next seasons car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It cost`s £5 for a day licence that gives you 3 races for your day, or a full seasons licence is £36 which gives you 17 meetings from April till October, then you`ve got running costs which is mostly tyres, i run Yokohama 21R`s which you can get from any stock car club from £46each, i use about 3 sets in a season. I also use Yokohama R48`s on special occasions:D, only in finals as they cost £82 a pop :eek: but you get loads of grip.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
what sort of car can you use? it appears theres no gap between sierra's, calibra's and rover 600s (with 600 turbo wheels?)

how do i find my local meeting? would love to watch and see the whole atmosphere!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As long as the car is road legal ie. mot`d and taxed, i`m afraid Crimond in Aberdeenshire is the only stock car club that run the road going class :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts