Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments guys, unfortunately the front bumper now need replacing due to some muppet head oning me on a vfr 800 bike (at least it was a vtec equipped honda though eh? lol also need to find a pair of front fog lights and a new washer fluid bottle as well, luckily the vti-s front lip is intact and just needs a paint. apparently the kit is all factory fitted . got a few plans for my "wardrobe" including dc2 type R head, gearbox and management (funds depending) so stay tuned folks, she could be getting a steroid injection just shortly!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not exactly proud of it, as in the eyes of the insurers it was my fault, as i was travelling across his path when he hit me, i had managed to stop and he didn't, he locked up the front and dropped the bike which hit my front end!!!!! no way he was doing the speed limit ( 30 mph), as he WAS NOT there when i checked for oncoming traffic, nevermind, as aussies always are, he was brand new about the whole thing!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nothing worse than getting the weed that's just taken you 2 days to dry out wet again with your bottle of stella eh? :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts