Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi' my name is adam i live in nottingham and i need help!! and no not just because i live in nottingham ;). i have a honda civic aerodeck 1.8 vti vtec in black it is a lovely car but some druken tw#t drove in to it on friday night, i've maneged to pull the frame out at the front but i need a new bonnet and a (crash bar) i'm not shore if that is the name for it but it is the bar at the front what the bumper sits on. if any body knows of anywhere cheep i can find this i will be very much apeshativ. i love just looking at my car but now i don't what to even drive it till i get it fixed.

thanking you all in advens ADAM

Edit:

:eek: sorry forgot to say it's a 1999

·
Registered
21 Posts
Theres a good place in sheffield nr to meadow hall called city auto salvage the phone number is 01142 440808 theve got loads of civics in, i go up quite alt takes me about 40mins from derby.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hay thanks i was starting to wonder if any body would read what i said been looking all day for 1 and still can't find any called all the scrap yards i could find not a sausage but i'll give that one a call tomos thanks again. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts