·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found 3 civics all from the same trader, they are as follows
98 1.6i Es
99 1.6i VTEC SE
00 1.8i vti
The 98 &99 are both black and the '00 is blue, i'm not a big fan of blue, but i'm leaning towards the 1.8 any ways.

If i do buy one of them, i wanna know what Exhaust do you guys recommend? what induction kit? I was thinking of getting a K&N induction kit, but i'm clueless about exhausts, can i take the car to any garage and get em to stick the exhaust on or should i ask my mate whos a mechanic? i need help
thanks in advance :)

Btw some killed my civic so if any1 wants some parts 2 a 94 bali lemme know.....

·
Registered
351 Posts
whats the colour code? i need a rear ashtray and center consol . and a pic of your head rest please

do it yourself its not that hard with a mechanic to help. just wd40 the bolts and make sure its stable if your using stands

i only use standard parts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
milano red, the car is actually at Kwik fit, i think i might have resprayed the ash tray, someone might be buying the car, if not i'll can sort you out with the console, one of the head rests is busted though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
paul20v said:
Apocalypse if your breaking the car put it in the for sale section mate cheers.
Sorry i got side tracked.
I still need help picking out an Exhaust, do i just get a back box? I dont want something too noisy though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts