Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I have having a bit of a problem setting up my vac hoses on my turbo setup (Mark Lammonds ald setup). This is due mainly to having absolutly no idea where they should go lol

Here is how it is setup at the moment, clearly this is wrong. Could someone please help me to get it setup correctly? With either the form of a diagram or explanation:

Also have this TB (Prelude one I think) that came with the kit but doesnt seem to fit on to the inlet manifold, shed any light on this also?

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
I can't make head nor tail out of your pics, sometimes its easier not to try and piece it together, but run all pipes afresh & bespoke, Heres how mine is laid out:-

Gauge - any vacuum tube from after the throttle body, I.E. intake manifold, so you get boost & vacuum signals.

Bov - from a point in the charge piping before the TB.

Wastegate - from a point in the charge piping before the TB (I prefer nearest to the TB eliminates pressure loss through inter cooler, piping) or tap in to the turbo (theres nomally a port in the outlet snail) then through your boost regulator to the wastegate.

Whats the second silver thing in "part one" and the grey greddy box :question:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 2nd silver thing is the BOV, the greddy box is part of the boost controller I have now worked out.

I have realized that what I have up there is pretty wrong but have been pointed in the right direction now (many thanks Clinchy!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts