I dont know how exactly to get the door panel off in this particular car but i can give you some idea based on my 2000 reg civic.
The door panel is held by basically two screws on your door handle (arm rest), 1 in the door release knob (that chrome thing) and there is a plastic screw kind of thing below the wingmirror screw cover ( plastic triangle). So its just the matter of getting them screws off. And as i said i am not familiar with your model, if you got any additional screws in your door which i wouldnt think you do.
Once you have taken all the screws off keep them in a safe place cuz they go missing very easily, mine did .. lmao.You should be careful with the door opening thing , to get it off just push it towards the front of the car and it will come off but take care because the plastic brace which is connected to a metal wire can snap off if you are too heavy handed. Once you have taken released that door opening knob off you can then use a long screwdriver to release the plastic brace holding the door opening thing and the wire. Once you have the door opening thing off.
Now all you need is a flat head screw driver to release the door panel off the poppers ,to do it just gently stick the flathead in between the door panel and the metal part (making sure you are not scraping the paint off) ideally start from the bottom edge.
It just pops off with ease there are maybe about 4 or 5 of them poppers holding door panel to the metal panel.
Once all the poppers are free you can now take your door panel off just hold your door and lift it up to get it off the door mounting take care of the wirings for mirror and windows and that.
Once you get this far you will figure it out yourself what to do after this ..
Happy DIY mate .. cheerio
1. Use a alan key to remove the silver bit of your interior door handle, there is a hole in the back side of the handle that you should be able to fit something into to pop the panel off.
2. once off, remove all of the screws i think there's above 8 in total.
3. remove the electric windows panel and disconnect from wires (this should just slide out), as well as the door handle.
4. You then need a flat head screwdriver and wrap some masking tape or something to protect it, and use this to gently prize the plastic from the door handle, there are 2 gaps at the bottom of the door and this is a good place to start, this does require some force but try not to be to harsh so you don't ruin your door Cheesy if memory serves there are about 5 "plugs" you need release from the door so it is released.
5. when the door panel is loose then lift it up and pull away from the door and it should come out pretty easily.
Refitting is just the reverse of above but it is much easier to do it with the window wound all the way down.