Honda Civic Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok i have got the lower control arm off now (no more sheered bolts :D) and im going to take it down to a garage to get the old rubber pressed out and a new one pressed in (they have to work around the strut as well but thats their problem! hopefully all done and dusted by this afternoon

·
Registered
780 Posts
i'm looking forward to the rents faces when you show them pix of the ek on coombe lol, how r they going to know its going round the track??

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
lol... could do think i might take the lude on instead tho - its faster haha.

Honda cant get me new bushes and bolts until friday morning so doesnt look like the EK is going to make it down to coombe me and my mate will have to come down in his lude instead

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
That's a shame I would have liked to see your EK. OK well Skinny and I will see you two in the eve it's looking like. BBQ at yours Hugh?

I'd bring beer up with me but weight reduction you know ;) I'll buy it when I get there.

·
Registered
780 Posts
rite this is getting far to complex 4 my pea sized brain.....

alec n skinny r cumming down in the evening

edd your coming down in the morning with the lude

am i correct??

if the weathers good we can have a bbq at the park (i still dont have a graden alec) lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yeah i will 100% be down in the day (we might bring my civic as well) go pick the parts up at 9 and get it on before coming down at 12! but the lude will certainly be down there regardless

21 - 40 of 40 Posts