Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm Lee from Suffolk and I drive an Aerodeck VTI and a Mitsubishi GTO.

I used to be on the Civic sports club forum as Vtec Venom so some of you might know me from there.

Pics of Aerodeck:

And the beast:

So is this site the replacement now that Civic sports club is gone?

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Wow. One hell of a GTO you have there mate. Welcome to the forum.

And yes, we are filling the hole that CSC left :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, the GTO is an awesome motor but a little thirsty so it's my weekend and show car mainly.

The Aerodeck transports the kids, gets me to work, keeps the wife happy and makes me smile at 5500 revs so probably the best car I've ever had all round.
I've had it a couple of years now and it never misses a beat, can't fault that Honda reliabillity.

Glad to see there is life after CSC as there was a good bunch of people on there, after a brief look on here I can already see a vast improvement from that site so keep up the good work fella's and I hope you'll have a stand at JAE for me to pop along to?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hi there, i used to go on csc in the early days, then moved on and became a lurker for the past few years and i do remember your username. Nice cars, that aerodeck looks smart.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Wow two amazing cars there bud, the gto is awwwwwwwwesome!!!love white cars with black wheels, looks so mean 3:)

Btw what is JAE?????

·
Registered
614 Posts
cheers alec m8. I wana go there now!!!!looks amazin, let me know if any of you are going, im defo up for it!!!looks mint.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be there all weekend but I'll be on the GTOUK stand so I'll pop over and see you lads at some point.

·
Registered
370 Posts
nice cars. good to see a clean aerodeck, they are quicker than ppl think which i guess that gives you a smile when you blast some french hatchback with all the usual boltons :D. how much you pushing out the "beast"?, i have always prefered that too the 300zx which is guess is your main rival?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah the Vtec gives me a bit of a smile when i leave Saxo's and such like standing... :D

The GTO is around 240 - 250 brake I think but I havn't had it on the rollin road yet as I've still got a lot of engine mods to do, it takes a lot to get her going as it weighs shit loads with the rear steering rack and AWD.
Keeps up with A 330CI BMW easy enough and leaves it for dead on the corners so quick enough for me, I did get owned by a new EVO X at the weekend though...
>:-(

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i'd never heard of the gto before (but then never seen one on the road) but i like it a lot (better than an fto by miles!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts