Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, thought i better say hello before i go posting in other sections

My names Chris and im from Perth in Scotland, didnt realise id spelt my name wrong when signing up, bit late now :redface:

Always been a bit of a car enthusiast and now im looking to get my first Honda

Have had quite a few cars the last 6 years but heres a couple photos of my favourites

Heres my first ever car, we all have to start somewhere. had it first and second year of uni, rover 100

Then i got this wee beauty in 4th year, loved every minute of driving it, 106 gti, favourite car to date, did a lot of work to this thing, also have an hurrendous number of photos of it lol

Then i had this for a few months, didnt keep it as it wasnt tidy enough, polo gti, always hated the wheels but couldnt find the standard bbs rims, did stick it on coilovers though which helped a bit

Heres the car i just sold on saturday past, clio 172, glad to see the back of it to be holnest

Have had a handfull of other cars in between but nothing worth shouting about

Now on the hunt for a civic so fingers crossed ill have somthing to hold onto soon!!

Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Id actually like an older aero deck 1.8 vti, seen a couple recently, really like them, after somthing bigger aswell

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ Reliability!!

When it was running right and nothing was broken, on a good road on a nice day it was a joy to drive but it was just starting to do my head in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts