Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id better say hi to all,

i have a 1990 crx si (japanese import)

mods include, mugen replica kit, spax adj suspension -30mm (getting replaced with d2 coilovers), poly bushed all round, eibach anti roll bars, kakimoto racing full exhaust, set of 15" oz superturismos in anthracite, crx VT big brake conversion, drilled and grooved discs all round with green stuff pads, wont bother about engine mods as currently doesnt have one, but old one d16a9 and box is for sale ;)

future plans, change front bumper for mugen VT one as i have a VT front end on mine and a 16v bumper :- , coilovers as stated above, ep3 CTR front brakes, new wheels (rota grids i think), respray whole car, and b16/b20 going in but thats on hold until i sort out the coupe :(

some pics

also got a civic coupe, ek shape, got it from a mate who put a rod through the y7 block,

currently putting a d16z6 in it with a s/s manifold (ebay job) :)

dont know what im going to be doing with it yet

anyway hello

broonie

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome to the site thats a mint CRX you got there :) as you know i just bought one of these!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

has a few minor faults with the bodywork, typical crx, but nothing thats not fixable, rear arch just needs a rub down and painted due to rust starting to bubble through

1 - 8 of 8 Posts