Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there i own a ek3 aswell. not really modified but i spent a bit of money on the wheels. it needs a drop pretty soon, im thinkin the summer when i have money.

are there any spring/damper combinations or fullon coilovers anyone would recommend?im not lookin for a big drop and i use it everyday so it doesnt need to be too stiff.

cheers i have attached a picture

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
nice, if youre going for springs then tein or similar, but if you go for coilovers you got a pretty big choice - d2, skunk2, tein etc are all good as far as i know. plus theyre all easily adjustable, so you can put them up and down until you get your perfect height for your needs!

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Hey Jugga, welcome to the forum mate 8-|

Nice looking car you have there, a good red.

You should colour code those black parts, get clear indicator lights and get some Spoon wing mirrors, and of course a drop!

Is wheels all you have done?

We have a discussion here about Jamex coilovers, the ones you can find on eBay for around £300.

·
Registered
780 Posts
hey dude glad you took my advice and hadda look on here, welcome aboard

Hey alec i wanna start getting some commision for this joining up lark :)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
nah its defo better with the trim done... I did mine (the wrong shade of paint) but it still looks better than black..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice looking car mate. I don't think it looks too bad with the black trim. Kinda fits in with the wheels? But as i look at the colour coded one, that looks alright as well. Toss a coin. nice car anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts