Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright people, its about time i joined this forum... you'll probz see me on csc and civic-ep2 forums!
Im Bobby and i drive a 2005 EP2 civic sport in cosmic grey... Some pics below, comments more than welcome!
(these pics are pretty old so bare with them :p)

Pic of the car when i first bought it back in 2006...

By bobz_1986

First Mods on the car, Type r spoiler n Type r wheels sprayed gloss black...

By bobz_1986

JDM wind deflectors

By bobz_1986

Engine bay - AEM V2 induction kit n Mugen oil cap

By bobz_1986

HIDs 8000k Kit

By bobz_1986

More up-2-date pics to come soon!

MODS...
Type r Spoiler
Type r Wheels sprayed gloss black
JDM wind deflectors
HIDs 8000k Kit
EBC grooved/drilld brake discs with green stuff pads
AEM V2 air intake
Mugen Cap

Recent MODS... (No pics yet cz im too lazy lol)
Rear tinted windows
Buddyclub Racing Spec Condenser
K-sport fully adjustable coilovers!

Future MODS...
Jperformance Manifold
Sports Cat
Mid Pipe
Piggy ECU + Remap!

At the moment, saving up for a FN2 CTR or JDM FD2 CTR so not 100% sure on the future mods just yet :p
Im located in manchester, so any meets in the north-west, please notify me :D

Thanks, Bobby!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yeah best MOD on my car... Driving at nights has become a joy now! :p N yes the AEM V2 does a better job because the way its designed, using the different size chambers to feed the air through... it also sounds better!

I could part ex mine for an EP3 CTR, but i rather spend the money on a FN2 or JDM FD2... so its the saving game atm! But if i was to part ex mine for a EP3, it will have to be the limited edition with recaros or JDM EP3 in champ white! 3:)

Loving your number plate nick, K20 FOR THE WIN hahahaha, bet that cost a bomb!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Looking good but as Nick said I would lose the shopping list too, never been a fan of that TBH looks a bit ricer

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you had a orignal EP3, then you bought a limited edi one, happy for you man *signs of jealousy :lol:

I don't feel that bad you know, im a proud EP2 owner! :p But i can't w8 to get a CTR though... Most of my m8s have EP3s but they are more or less bog standard so i don't feel that bad in my slightly moded EP2 lol
BUT power wise, big difference hahaha, especially hitting the vtec zone...

Thanks for a warm welcoming, feel at home already!

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
bobz_1986 said:
So you had a orignal EP3, then you bought a limited edi one, happy for you man *signs of jealousy :lol:

I don't feel that bad you know, im a proud EP2 owner! :p But i can't w8 to get a CTR though... Most of my m8s have EP3s but they are more or less bog standard so i don't feel that bad in my slightly moded EP2 lol
BUT power wise, big difference hahaha, especially hitting the VTEC zone...

Thanks for a warm welcoming, feel at home already!
yeah I was quite happy with my original EP3 then went for a spin in a mates facelift and so was pondering buying a new one when the Premier came up on eBay. It was love at first sight <3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts