Honda Civic Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
lol nah mate thats sort of the point, theyre the best of every model you can get!!

sahra, if u can afford the type r but go for a sport, u will be disappointed and keep thinkin 'what if?' GET A TYPE R!! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
lol, gentlemen! i never stated that i was thinking of getting the sport, just expressed the annoyance that the insurance was cheaper. of course i am going to save for the type r, everytime i see one i get excited over it lol! i always notice them out on the road that when i react to seeing one, my mates dont even have to look, they know what i have seen! lol!
it may take me a bit of time to get the money together as i have just had to pull around £3500 together over the last 10 months to go africa next month, my choice to go, will be great expereience and look good on my cv! ;) training to be a nurse! ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
my student uniform looks crap to be honest, the colour is not very tasteful, its light grey tops and dark grey trousers, not attractive at all!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
nope unfortuntely not lol x

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi sarah, welcome to the site. Stuff the Africa trip and get yourself a type R ^_^

nickyboy said:
She`s 22 (hope she doesn`t mind me mentioning that)

Also very pretty so be nice! :cool:
Q: How do you know she's pretty?? (not that im saying your not pretty, just wondering how he knows?)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hmmm could be, not sure if that makes if smart or just a sad man??? ;)

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Oh yeah just noticed. Hmmm...... In that case why'd it come up as a NEW unread message???

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh.......... Explains all

21 - 37 of 37 Posts