Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am From Germany and this is my Ride! A Civic EJ9 Facelift witz original D14 Engine
What is made?
-Magnaflow Exhaust
-Injen CAI
-Apexi REV Computer
-C-West Front
-CMC Side Bumpers
-CRX ED9 Seats
-Skunk2 Shift knob
-Tenzo R Breakshifter
-Dotz Shuriken 16x7 Wheels on 215/40R16 Hankook Pneus
-Supersprint Suspension
-D16Z6 Enginehead
.and much more^^

OK OK your Cars are better but in Germany it is verry Expansive and hard to get USDM and JDM Parts...German Parts are not so good!
I have the Car buy after a chrash and build on it 1 Year! I hope it is a litte bit good for the Forum^^
I am happy about Comments from you!

CU your Bernde

And here my Car Chronik!

And her my last nerverending Storry^^

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
lovely lookin car there m8! iv also got the d14 ej9 at the moment too, they are obviously not the fastest civics lol

but you really have made the most outta what youv got! just outta curiosity what kinda money have you put into that?

what has it been lowered by and what kind of sound do get off that exhaust with your 1.4 engine?

iv still got the standard exhaust at the moment but have been wanting to get a new one for ages, looking for a nice deep tone but nothing

too loud, hate nothing more than hearing people driving around my area, hear the thing coming from about a mile away, thinkin

theres a tank on its way down the street then next minute this 1.2 corsa crawls round the corner with an exhaust big enough to

fit yor head up :evil: :lol:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Very nice car, lots of pics which we all enjoy, pictures tell more then words :) I think I saw your post with simmlar if not exact same pictures when I was browsing randomly on google lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh thank your all! I have not think you all think so positive about my car! Its good^^ thank you! In have the Car buy for 200€ and on the End i have build my car complete for 4000€ with all Parts.....but i made all self! Sorry for my bad English^^

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh...thank you all! I think on the next time I made many new Pictures with a asia models for my home tuning shop "streetstylez" his owner is a good friend! Photographie is a big hobby from me! I love it^^

·
Registered
795 Posts
Hi mate welcome and awesome looking motor!! Any chance you could shine some light on how you omunted those CRX seats?? I have a set I'm trying to mount in my EG.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh...a question to my Seats^^ hehe^^
I have me know self about how i mount my seats! i have build a own adabpter for this!

I am weld me self this one! I dont was welt in the seats or in the state coach self! its no good......

Her Pics from this on the Building Time!

Sorry for my bad English....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts