Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, just joined the forum
im from Birmingham,This is my Coupe, it has a 1.6 D16z engine under the hood with loads of modifications, its like my baby and i like it shiny all the time :D:D lol it is super mint trust me :p.
well it might be for sale soon as i was an Evo owner and want to go back to the Evo ownership (Lancer Evo i mean).

thanks for looking

·
Registered
342 Posts
welcoem to the site, gotta love the d16 i miss mine!! love the car, lots of thought gone into making sure it all matches. nice!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
wow thats a nice example!!
How much would you be looking for if you sell it?

PM me when your selling it.. i know someone who'd be interested.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no mate i am not a fast driver and i hate speeding , i had an accident with my Evo and the insurance paid me all the money , even more than i expected, and beside, ITS NOT THE SPEED WITH EVOS, ITS THE 4WD AND THE HANDLING AND THE GRIP, I MISS THE 4WD SO MUCH, i just bought this civic for a run around to be honest

so i am saving up now to buy an Evo 8 MR hopefully ;)

i know i am going to miss this civic, but i might give it to my brother so it will be still ion my sight lol

by the way the Recaro seats on the coupe are from my Evo lol, so still reminds me of it

here asre some pics if my Evo:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
In all honesty, not a big fan of evos at all.!

Those seats look awesome against the black of the civic though mate fair play!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Loving the car m8, welcome to the forum too. I gotta say though, although i love evo's that civic is nicer, Really liking the wheels! :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
very nice civic mate i like that everything suits the car well! 8-| although id rather the evo sorry it looks awsome stickered up,evo's are a far better drive regardless its looks!plus a hell of alot more power and noise!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts