Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i'm new to this forum but not to the world of forums! Other civic forums im on include civicjordan.co.uk but its not as popular as civic forums!

Ive got a jordan no.376 and had it since february. I love it! Only at 52k miles now. All i've done in the way of mods is regular 6k service, pipercross panel filter, ek9 grill and new toyo t1rs all round.

I dont think i'm going to do much in the way of engine mods as i wont be able to afford the fuel. only getting 28-34mpg as it is, my lead foot letting my wallet down!

It really needs a clean and new photos taken but i'll post a couple up anyway.

After its first clean:

The grill (dont like the front numberplate so i've put a normal one back on. Didnt think the police would like import plates as they must know its a UK car by the reg. Ive got a square one on the back too, makes the shape look better):

Hope u like it!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the forum!

great car you got there, I don't know much about the Jordans.

Some clear side repeaters would go well :)

May I ask how you found us?

·
Registered
780 Posts
hello and welcome, i'm loving teh jordan, always wanted one and then after i bought my ek4 got offered one, but didn't wanna swap lol

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my friend matt told me about it. he's got a red ek4. dont know if he'll reply.

heres some of the interior, the seats a bit worn but previous owners did it, same with the kerbing on the wheels

those pics are from the buyers ad! its been properly detailed all over by my brother. he's got a silver ep3!
hondas are all in the family after i got rid of my 2003 fiesta, got my moms jazz, my dads 2002 civic coupe 1.7 and my uncles jazz! my aunt wants an ep3 too!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw thanks for the intro, been on other forums before and they normally moan/dont greet because i've got a jordan (as they call it an overrated vti).

I was going to get a vti and sort the interior but i found a low mileage jordan and wanted to have something that bit more special than a normal car. i'm yet to read all the posts you guys have done. plus i've got an exam on friday and am meant to be revising!!

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Nah man, Jordans are cool!

That seems to be the main reason people prefer this forum, we aren't pricks here :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome mate, I have always liked the Jordans but if i were to get another EK it would have to be an EK9 though!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
normally people get hold of a honda, then get ek4 vti or jordan then have that for less than 2 months and wane for an ek9! theres about 4 people swapped onto ek9s since i had mine!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Its a toss up between an ITR or EK9 (got to wait until im at least 21 first though!)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive driven my brothers ep3 and its pretty fast, hopefully i can get a s2000 as i'd love that much power!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
welcome to the site mate, i like jordans a lot, and i know theyre not simply an overrated vti, but i think theyre overpriced. very nice cars though!

happy posting!

·
Registered
224 Posts
welcome to the site mate,good to see a jordan on board,looks well mate i love these cars my mate has one with a carbon bonnet and other bits n bobs,i was considering one myself before the ep3 8-| any other plans then or is that how its staying?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i do have a plan to make it lighter and maybe change the wheels but how it is now (once ive cleaned and updated the photos) its probably staying as it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts