Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Signed up the other day and decided to see how everyones doing! You may have seen a few pictures of my EK in seans post!

anyways i added a little photoshopped picture up for you guys

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
welcome to the site howson :D that pic looks well i like the way you have done that :cool: i will have to get some pics of it by itself eventually mate rather than all of us of one of the days eh? :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright lee!!

definately mate! would love to go up windermere or something to get some awesome ones!

ps i like the new banner on Csouthcumbria :D haha!

·
Registered
225 Posts
haha glad you like it mate your car suites it well ;) sounds good to me,like we said it would be a good drive up there aswell when the weather picks up properly!kirkstone pass and rhino's pass are awsome if you aint been?have you got those takata harness's yet?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nopes! seats should be here tomorrow tho! il give use a shout when they are so you can inspect them!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well ive got some new seats on the way from funkypower! then Takata harnesses' and then im wanting to B16 the beast! which i was wondering, does anyone know what work needs doin to B16 an EJ9? what new mounts i need etc etc!

cheers guys!

·
Registered
342 Posts
alreet son!! nice to see you have FINALLY posted! you know i love your car, although i must mention that i dont agree with spending £500 on a pair of seatbelts before you have a carbon boot or a b16 :p i trust i am invited to this photoshoot peeps? or is it a JDM/OEM crack only lol?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts