Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have recently purchased a 1.4i Honda Civic Vision, been wanting a Civic for a while now. I am 18, this is my second car first car was a fiat punto and I can safely say this is a big big step up in every way. Anyway, here are some pictures, I hope to learn from this forum and gain inspiration for some future modifications when funds allow. :)

As you can see, car is standard apart from the 16" honda wheels. Hope you like it.

Cheers, Luke.

·
Registered
614 Posts
welcome m8 nice car, agree with everyone else in that the colour is lovely. my first car was a punto and my second a civic so i know where ur comin from. is it me or do all punto's get dented soooo easy?!?!?!?!? lol

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Nice colour mate

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
r19ory said:
welcome m8 nice car, agree with everyone else in that the colour is lovely. my first car was a punto and my second a civic so i know where ur comin from. is it me or do all punto's get dented soooo easy?!?!?!?!? lol
Lol your right there puntos do dent easily, they are built so cheaply. Not the most reliable cars ever either. So glad to have moved onto the civic :).

·
Registered
42 Posts
nice car and welcome!
where did you get the alloys from and how much?
i could do with some like that to replace my steelies!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts