Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps, how is everyone tonight?

My names Andy and I'm an alcoho....oops..wrong forum :$

I own a 52 plate nhb..(best colour btw) ctr....pretty standard apart from facelift flywheel hondata mospoon drop-in and K-pro...it's also very dirty at the moment...

cool site :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
been pretty cool just lately....some nice cars on there at the moment. 'cept the fn2's of course :p

·
Registered
340 Posts
alreet, welcome to the site. nice to see another EP :shock: lol only messin guys!

nickyboy, ^^ you have a very good point. skinny, watch and learn.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Ok so it handles like a lump of butter, but it looks 1000 times better than the EP typeR.

I think the styling of the in and exterior would sell it to me over the EP to be honest. Im not really fussed on 0-60 etc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's mainly banter mate, it's bigger, heavier and slower so it's gonna cop some stick....for me personally I was disappointed with it, and it wasn't what I was hoping for.
The interior is cracking like you say, very nice. Can't get used to the rear end tho, think the designer ran out of ideas, or spilt his coffee or something...front end looks brilliant, I think he started at the front.

·
Registered
224 Posts
welcome to the site mate :) as for the fn2....i aint a fan my mate took me out in his and i just didnt feel as impressed as i should for a honda,i was blown away with the interior that is great with both digi and anologue and when i got back in mine it looked very bland and boring compared,as for the exterior i really do not like it,the back is the worse with to many triangles and things going on :shock: and then the front nothings going on :| strange car,i could find better things to spend 18k or whatever they cost on a much better example of a honda!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts