Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone greets them from Venezuela valence live in a beautiful country where rumbas and civic are everywhere we are also lovers of race 1 / 4 miles now I have a Civic SI 93 this model is a little JDM which came to Venezuela is a non doch v-tech model D16A9 but eventually took place about jobs and greatly improved their performance on the track today because the car has a completely change B16A swap with a cable box and many neo-AFC more things for the good performance on runways and on a daily basis, very good forum where like to invite hondaclub.net is our forum in Venezuela.

Annex some pictures of my civic.

Annex some photos

Excuse my English.

I can not upload a photo forgive my ignorance, who helps me? ...

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Hey, welcome to HCF. Nice to have a foreign member :)

Your photos are probably too large. Reduce the size of them or upload them to Photobucket and link to them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for giving me the welcome, I hope I can climb a few photos before the end of the day, today is in venezuela weekend and we will test the car of my brother on the track, which like I have a swap with B16A box Cable and v-tec manual.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The promised debt here is some pictures of my car.

I leave a video, my civic running on the track of San carlos venezuela, D16A9 engine.

[youtube:3oweyge9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOscQ9KuA3s[/youtube:3oweyge9]

Admin Edit: Photos/Video embedded.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The other engine is not harm, what sold to buy the B16A, do not even try on the track

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for your welcome forum, I really would like a chance to go in UK and is known as the lifestyle and to see new models of civic

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Haha I think you'd be a bit disappointed by our lifestyle. Hard working then down the pub ;)

Go to Italy if you want lifestyle!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alec, but never gather to drink? meetings are as deep? have some photos of the meetings of you, really enjoyed here in venezuela much nightlife is very active.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I think he is asking whether or not we meet up to drink (if so yes) and is asking if we have meets where we all show off our cars?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts