Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
Just joined the forum, i picked up my first honda yesterday, a 98 civic aerodeck, 1.8 vtec and i just love that engine :)
I thought it would feel a little bit on the weak side as ive had a fair few turbo's and big engined motors but gotta say it feels like a bike engine, fantastic.
Hope to stick around and glean some info about my car from you guys, cheers for now,
Daz.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Hey and welcome to the forum! Get some pics up soon! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi there...i was thiiiis closse to going for the aerodeck this weekend but it had about 2 months MOT left!!Baby due in november so i cant afford the risk...need a 12 month ticket!!Is it really a wolf in sheeps clothing like they say?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys :)
tronkid. . . .it is indeed matey, the change at 6k rpm is fantastic, it fair screams its way to 8k!
I'll get some pics up soon, can you guys point me in a direction where i can get info such as model code etc for my car?
Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
The aerodecks are sleepers, they look slow but go like stink! Much like my Dads 9-5 Aero that thing goes like fuck!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Aright dude, welcome to the site

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hi there the mb6 is actually the hatch back the aerodeck is mc2. They are the same car though just a different rear. I love mine!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its just clocked 120k fella and i paid £800 for it, its bog standard and in very good nick for a ten yr old car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts