Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Honda for 6 years but I have only recently started to fall in love with her :p It's not my main car but in the last year I have had reason to take the old Civic out on track and I must say it has suprised me greatly! In fact, so much so I am starting to think I should consider some upgrades :D Anyway here she is http://www.torquestats.com/Flea/3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)

The last track session was in the wet at Combe and feck me did she go well (see the videos ;) ) The brakes are just silly good, bearing in mind the car is totally standard, and the handling is very neutral on edge just nice progressive understeer with a bit of easy oversteer when provoked. I have to admit I always felt it was a bit crap on the road with a real scrabble feeling from the FWD but having nailed it on the track it actually loves to be bullied :D The v-tec is great, it never really feels that fast and I do want for more torque but when on the boil it just seems to go a lot quicker than you think.

It's a really fun car... never thought I would be saying that!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice car, ive just purchased a standard VTi mb6. Mine is dard red. Ive just had a full service and the only thing major needed doing was front pads needed changing.

Very quick cars when in vtec.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Haha nice bit of driving, you can see you were there to race, not just have a go!! hah!

Sounds nice too, specially when in VTEC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts