Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Common Introduction Questions:
- Can we see some photos of your car if you have one?
No :)

- What modifications have you made?
Mugen front lip, ek9 rear, Spoon CF spoiler and mirrors, Lowered 60mm on Jamex Springs (atm), ek9 grill and other bits.
Jordan Interior (poss replacing with EVO6 racaros on saturday?) and other peices.
Sure there is more, forgotten... engine is only a diddy 1.4

- What future plans do you have?
D16z6? Coilovers and other bits and bobs.

- Where are you located?
Kent! :D

- How did you find the forum?
Google!

Basically, I am from Civic Life (some of you may know me from there!), been on CSC and other sites but thought I would register and say hi to you lot :). So..... Hi!

Thanks

James

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Wow I like that A LOT!

It looks really clean good work there mate :) reminds me of my old EK3 :'(

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That reminds me mate, your alloys, they buggered at all? Thinking about painting them..... white :)

Thanks by the way, shes alright! Need coilovers on her! Plus the spoiler might be replaced with a EK9 one soon :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah my wolfrace alloys are screwed :( (well i still have 2 of them)

I have 4 honda ones as well (i think they came off a Del Sol ESI? (one has a little damage from a stone) they are curbed from my mum having the car before me but would probably refurb fine

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do delsol esi alloys look like?

I have EM2 alloys as you might be able to see on her at the moment, want some thing white! (Spray jobbie!). Might spray them, but kind of fallen for EG Fat Fives in white! Was going to buy skiny_crx white ones with red lip but they were sold before I had the chance to get over to bedford :(

·
Registered
795 Posts
Awesome Ek mate!! Really liking that!!! Those Evo Recaros will the dogs balls in there mate!! A hell of a lot better than the Jordans do!!

Oh also is there any chance we could get some more pics?? I really like this!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
whats wrong with jordan seats??!!! lol. its so comfortable for long journeys of 3 hours or more! and in the back! oh!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I like the jordan seats i think they are comfy as hell! mind you i aint really been very far in one...

Nothing beats the prelude seats mind they are just lush!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts