Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, My name is Steve, found this forum and thought it was excellent so had to join :)

Common Introduction Questions:
- Can we see some photos of your car if you have one? You probably wouldn't want to! i have a peugeot 106 1.1 on a p reg but the head gasket is on its way out :( so unfortunatly without a car right now but want to buy a civic.
- What modifications have you made? It had some nice alloys on it, a k&n 57i induction kit on it and a subtle but nice exhaust and a nice speaker system in it, nothing crazy as it was not really worth it on such a small car but it got me from a to b.
- What future plans do you have? Like i say am after a civic, been saving for a while and looking for a nice one for sale so hopefully one will come up for the money i have.
- Where are you located? Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
- How did you find the forum? Google, and i fink its brilliant with loads of great info so i've definately got some reading to do.

To upload photos click the "Upload attachment" tab below.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate.

So what type of civic are you looking to get??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well im after a 95-99 shape??? Want a 1.6 but not sure really what types there are and what the differences are? Any help much appreciated

·
Registered
795 Posts
Go for an EK9!!! :D:D:D:D:D

LOVE IT!! haha Nah theyre quite pricey considering they're age and stuff but the EK4 which is the VTi can be made to look stunning aswell I believe thats a 1.6 VTEC motor...

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, just wanted to give you an update for those who are interested on my quest for my first civic !!! I believe i have found one which i am hopefully going to look at over the weekend. i think it is an ek4 and it is a 1.6 vti, fingers crossed all goes well :) yeah the ek9 type r would sit on my driveway quite nicely duggy but cant afford one lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts