Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there ppl can anyone tell me why my heater doesnt blow now the switch lights up at night but it doesnt blow air through was fine the last time i drove it now nothing at all it is a 2003 honda civic type s any help would be appriciated cheers

Edit:

all sorted now it turned out to be the resistor pack in the passenger footwell heater now works fine woo hoo

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the same problem, Could you tell me where to find the resistor or what it looks like, and help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mines is an EP, so slightly different layout so struggling to find the resistor.

Edit:

All sorted now guys. Managed to find the resistor pack behind the SRS block. And i managed to fix it with a 5p resistor! Better then paying £77 I was quoted by the dealers for a new resistor pack. ;) If anybody is interested here is how to fix the resistor pack. Although its safer to use a thermal fuse a resistor will do the job temporarily. http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2041582" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

·
Registered
711 Posts
R3DD3V1L said:
i need to get a proper haynes lol
I'll dig out mine for my old EK, you can have it. I always buy one as a just in case lol

·
Registered
711 Posts
R3DD3V1L said:
SaintGrimm said:
R3DD3V1L said:
i need to get a proper haynes lol
I'll dig out mine for my old EK, you can have it. I always buy one as a just in case lol
where abouts u from m8, il happily take it off ur hands :D
Caernarfon North Wales, PM me your address and I'll post it to ya lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts