Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, im new here but have had my civic for over a year. it is a 97 1.5 vtec 5 dr. problem one i have come up against is that my heator works, it warms up and throws heat, but it doesnt blast it out like its supposed to, its as if its on setting 1 all the time. Now before you say heator card, its not because ive replaced that and you can hear the heator fan kick up as you increase the speed but it doesnt throw that air into the cabin through any of the vents. the air comes out at the same speed all the time which is very slowly.

second problem is that the light for the time, hazard light and rear demistor doesnt work.. its a pain when i wanna know the time when its dark, which is nearly all the time.. any ideas how to fix this?

i do have also a bit of a suspension/braking? problem but its a bit difficult to explain, my car sometimes veers very badly to the left and sometimes the right when driving and braking. im hoping to have a mechanic check this but any help would be appreciated

thanks guys
mo

·
Registered
99 Posts
ive owned my civic for 2 weeks and noticed the same things apart from the braking problem

the heat does get a little better when i turn on the air circulation

sorry for not really adding anything usefull...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive jus today sorted the heater problem, turns out the pipes were blocked up with leaves and gunk, got mechanic to clean'em all out and my heater works!!! woohoo!!! next job is the centre console lights..... because of all the snow couldnt get my suspension or anything cjecked but the upper and lower ball joints seem to be fine. ill update as i fix everything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts