Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had problems with my heater blower not being very strong and changed the filter which sorted this problem, but when i was finnished i noticed i couldnt get it to demist my windscreen it just wouldnt come out instead it came out the top vents on the dash...

has anyone had this problem, or any recomendations...
if i understood how it worked (changed between all the vents) i'd give it a go but as of yet i dont know

please help this isnt the weather for not clearing my windscreen :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
You may have got something caught in the lever and rod mechanisms which is stopping it from fully operating, double check your work.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JimmyTech said:
You may have got something caught in the lever and rod mechanisms which is stopping it from fully operating, double check your work.
yeah i went over my work again and got it sorted it also turned out i didnt have to remove the whole filter casing theres a plastic strip that pulls off letting you remove the filter.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Broxybear said:
JimmyTech said:
yeah i went over my work again and got it sorted it also turned out i didnt have to remove the whole filter casing theres a plastic strip that pulls off letting you remove the filter.
Nice, glad you got it sorted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts