Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
lol

heres a vid of a guy that went to prague with my m8s, he kept fading off and going to bed while everyone else pretty much had about 2 hrs sleep over the whole w.e!!
got back from the clubs bout 6am n there he was completely conked out after sneaking home about 2 lol
[youtube:1m6jot29]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5tOcw7-Zh[/youtube:1m6jot29]

whys the youtube link not showing up, im near certain its been done right :|

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
lol i never get any of that stuff done to me while i sleep, sayin that im always the last one up doing it to people!!
this guy gets the worst of it

wat are best m8s for ehhh
they are all the clean and reversable ones, theres worse still on my phone but i dont wanna get banned lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
who sarah lol???
she'l probs b wanderin why the fuck im puttin up pics of her on a car forum lol
better off removin that pic lol

·
Registered
795 Posts
You got a 1 track mind my friend!! Haha the only time me and my mate have done summat like that we carved the guys legs up so bad he was bleeding for an hour...also he wasn't allowed to go back to work till his eyebrows grew back...he hasn't spoke to us since lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
lol he gets it every single weekend, but hes a light sleeper so i never get too much done with him!! after a long messy weekend of no sleep though ya get the ones who finally fall asleep and theres no waking them!! thats when the makeup n all comes out!!
we completely cut the clothes off a guy once and covered his whole body in mascara lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
hes probably already saved it and tried to photoshop off the little clothing she was wearing lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
ha ha yea done that so many times before, my m8 actually pissed himself from laughing when we did it to a guy and the guy woke up

as you can tell my lifestyle pretty much revolves around my car, and partying like fuck until people fall asleep then i abuse them lol :twisted:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts