Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2005 civic sport...

i was woundering if anyone knows how to remove the large H Honda badge from the front... to then be replaced with a red type r badge??

i know, i know, i shouldnt be doing it... but at 17 the insurance on the type r was criminal haha :(

any help is welcome... cheers :)

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
It's just glued on. Carefully pull it off with a knife, perhaps heat it with a heat gun first. You shouldn't up-badge your car though. Be proud of what you have rather than pretending to be something you aren't ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aye the front one just peels off???

i am just wanting the red H badges :) i am hoping to put the rear sport emblem on the front like a type r too... i aint debadging it completly to try claim it as a type r :)

i just like the badges and stuff... still gonna show off the fact its a sport :)

until i get a type r at least :)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Alec said:
It's just glued on. Carefully pull it off with a knife, perhaps heat it with a heat gun first. You shouldn't up-badge your car though. Be proud of what you have rather than pretending to be something you aren't ;)
dito

and i think you may get a few laughs from ppl with the likes of sport up your sideskirts and type r on your grille lol

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
noooo haha
just the h badge :)

not the bit that says type r haha

i have a mate though who completly did his sport.. like replaced all the sticked and everything... interior too... stupid really.. cause a mg zr pulled up on duel carrage way and started gunnin it and it took a bitty longer than what a type r would to catch it haha... bet it made the mg guys day eh lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
Andy said:
^ that's exactly why I hate Type R replicas :confused: lol

Although it means more people try it on and get smoked when they think they've beaten Type R's before lol
You just made the wife laugh with this post, she agrees completely with you and so do I. I don't see the point in faking it, it's like when girls wear wonderbras!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts