Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I had a Scorpion Exhaust put on yesterday..
I think it looks great but the sound is fantastic!!

The new induction kit that i bought off Civic_Andy makes a kind of spooling wind sound quite loudly when your in neutral, so between changes it kinda sounds like a dump valve 8-|

Heres the before:
[attachment=2:2tijihoe]DSC06084.JPG[/attachment:2tijihoe]

During:
[attachment=5:2tijihoe]DSC00678.JPG[/attachment:2tijihoe]

[attachment=4:2tijihoe]DSC00679.JPG[/attachment:2tijihoe]

[attachment=3:2tijihoe]DSC00681.JPG[/attachment:2tijihoe]

After:
[attachment=1:2tijihoe]DSC00682.JPG[/attachment:2tijihoe]

[attachment=0:2tijihoe]DSC00683.JPG[/attachment:2tijihoe]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, this was a back box that my dads mate bought a year ago for £299, he said he wont be buying another sporty car as he has had a kid so gave me it.. and he welded it all etc..

it wasnt really something i was going to buy at the moment so i wont be rushing for a mani etc..
will do in the future though.

coilys first lol.

·
Registered
780 Posts
hey, skinny your boot looks on the piss, are you mising the rubber stop on the left hand side? its down lower on tht side :(

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh i am mate hehe.. it doesnt leak though so its all good.. will get one ordered from honda next time im passing the dealership.. :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Agh spoke too soon my backbox fell off today going over the old bridge its still attached to the car but the pipe isnt :( sounds like a fooking tractor!

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
You just need to find the right exhaust. Like I say above, you don't have to sound like a boy racer. My system is flush and not sticking out at all.

Have a look at this article that talks about exhaust systems that perform well but without the boy racer sound.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
hmm i will have a think about it, im planning to buy a header as well but think i will get the OEM backbox for the time being as a quick fix until i deciede if i want to get a new one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts