Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep recomending greg at http://www.go-autoworks-store.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for full turbo kits. so i thought i would post the preview pictures he sent me of my kit he is currently in the process of making.

here is his mini ram horn turbo manifold, dumptube and 3" downpipe (the turbo and wastegate are just used to help mock it up)

and here is my setup from the side, the left on is mine and the right one in the same kit but on a B series.

and here the fully finished final kit which is being sent tomorrow :D with a walbro 225lh fuel pump and presicion 525cc injectors.

and a close up on the tials.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Re: go-autoworks fab work

Looks to be very good, welds look nice etc. Cant really comment on it without inspecting by hand though :p

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

Aah a connoisseir ;) make you right though, I've bought some right crap in my time that looked good!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

well you can see if we ever have a hcf meet lol.

yea i going to use the screamer pipe, less pressure in the downpipe.

like i always say greg came highly recomended to me, some of the fastest civics in the world use his fabrications.

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

I used a screamer pipe first.... realllllly noisy, when I had it plumbed in did'nt notice any difference in performance.... apart from the peace and not terrifying people in the car next to me at WOT in 2nd :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

im used to noise after have my pro spec system on for over a year lol.

irl see how bad it is then i might weld it in to the 90 degree bend so its all smooth.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

well labour is free apart from the re-map, i do all my own mechanics.

so parts and the re-map £2500 ish i would of thought.

and everything aparts from the 525cc injectors will handle 450whp+

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

haha, well erm................ o_O

i dont think im going to tell them just yet.

whats yours?

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

If I told you.... you would hate me forever 8-| Put it this way without the turbo it was under £ 300.00 fully comp and it went up by about £ 100.00 with turbo, age thing.... I have got £350.00 excess though :(

·
Registered
4,092 Posts

I have no idea what mines going to be, good thing about the REX is that I can put it on a classic policy because of the age of the car and I have a DD so it will be going down as a 2nd car with a limited mileage :)

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts

Think positive thoughts and then be prepared to be screwed.

I had'nt had an accident for about twelve years.... then two weeks age I clipped a brand new merc in the firms car on the M1, then last week I was going across a junction in me Civic and a plum on a motor bike jumped the lights and hit my bumper, bonnet Etc... and nows his contesting it :mad: spoke to my broker who reckon it'll be 50 / 50.... so its bottom on the ready as my insurance could take a jump next year </3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts