Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ask in here if you want a Photochopped image or any sort. From Putting gauges in a dash, to trying on a bodykit bumper.

Just make sure you supply both pics, and for things like bumpers, make sure your car is photographed at the same angle as the bumper image.

One of our Photoshop gurus will sort it for you :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
but if they are thinking of a kit they......
oh hang on they get the photo of what they want then take the pic of their car at that angle.....

that works.

btw higher quality photos gets a higher quality digital fitting service.

also if u can get the same light right it will be quicker turnaround!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, mate seriously dont tell me how to do graphics design.. Winds me up like mad when random people try and tell me how to do my job..

If you wanna see side skirts, then yes get a pic of the skirt and then take a pic of the car at the same angle..

OBVIOUSLY the bigger the image the better the quality.. and no.. light doesnt make the slightest bit of difference if you can use photoshop to a high standard.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Eveing guys,

I'm painting the wheels on the Civic B&Q Orange on the weekend and cant decide wether to paint the side skirts Orange or Black >:-(

Dont suppose anyone could do 2 photoshops with orange wheels, but with the side skirts in orange, and then in black?

Any help would be great thanx peeps 8-|

(Dont be shocked with the B&Q Orange idea, its all part of a complete colour change at the end of the year :cool:

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
OK I'm sorry for this bad quality. I didn't get the orange right, and I did the wheels one colour then decided it was the wrong orange. Hope you get the idea though, sorry I ran out of time, got work to do!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
can some do me a photoshop with me car changed to black with a thin chrome strip and delocked rear handles, bonnet and and the nuber plate gone from the front. and if you are good and lower it

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
would you be able to put these rims on my civic, wanna know what it would look like before i splash the cash!!

i no the rims are not at exactly the same, just do the best you can with them thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
well ive had a half assed attempt

they actually the silver alloys coloured red :S

brembo brakes for effect and i can add flames and tire smoke ^_^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts