Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys only had the MB6 a few weeks now and have managed to get a couple of parts together so far so i thought i would start a nice build up thread! heres a few pics when i got it and gave it its 1st wash ;-)!

picked up a short ram AEM intake for much cheapness so fitted that till i find one i like (j's racing mmm)

next up i got my HID xenon kity fitted! had them on all my cars a must for everyone imo!

also added an Alpine ipod headunit , blaupunk amp and Vibe subs , new plates , spoon resivour socks , ITR oil cap ,2 new tyres and some 4 wheel alignment lol

·
Registered
822 Posts
looks really nice mate, get it slammed to the floor, the MB6 looks lovely when they are slammed.

but what doesn't lol

·
Registered
679 Posts
G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT! lol .....car looks good man.... put some limo tints in..wack on sum 24" chrome spinners and lambo doors....then have "poppin them thangs" blazin from ya boot build...teach em how to stunt 101 style lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes most xenons that are not fitted with projectors are illegal but it did pass an mot with them so all gd thanks for your comment

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the ones from VTI-S 15's think there called chrono's

Edit:

little update had a spare hour this afternoon so decided to fit my ITR valve cover , had it laying in garage for months so i had better get it fitted! :D

Before

After

:mrgreen:

i customised my stock grill to a type R style one, all in all in turned out ok , took me 2 days to get it right as i didnt want it to look pish :)

stock grill!

and new custom one!

ok so my Honda access red badges arrived this morning ! :D

i set about removing and replacing the crappy rear one with the new type R red one! (not the best pic)

now heres the question i was not going to fit the front one at all but i thought i place it on grill to see what you all think?? ots not fixed there so i is removed the now , do you think i should keep it on or leave it off.....

Edit:

ok so i had some spare time tonight i done the JDM rear tail light conversion on the MB6 ...but with a twist instead of just making it 2 tail lights at top and 2 tail lights at bottom :shock: i wired it so both top and bottom tail lights are also brake lights! :cool:

stock

JDM Yo tail lights

JDM Yo brake lights

also fitted some LED licence plate bulbs

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
grill is badge less mate i only placed it on to see how it looked and i removed it again so all good :mrgreen:

Edit:

i purchased myself some front and rear wind deflectors to check fitment and quailty , i have to say both are perfect worth every penny espicaly compared to the ones on ebay for EK and EG cvic's ect

Fronts

Rears

all fitted

also finally colour coded my rear number plate recess chrome strip!

before

After

now officially de chromed! :mrgreen:

Edit:

our password JDM shipment came in the other days so managed to get my parts to one side

3 point front brace in bronze
carbon fibre power chamber intake
carbon fibre plug lead cover
battery tie down in gold
vtec solinod cover in gold
rad stay in gold
resivour socks
lanyard
oilcap + wrench!!!

will get some pics up when i have time to fit some of the parts :mrgreen:

ok excuse the mess of the engine bay its on the to do list lol
some pics of some of the parts fitted!
carbon fibre HT lead cover

Battery tie down

Vtec solinod cover

Resivour socks

Radiator stay

ok swapped the carbon fibre password JDM intake for the carbon kevlar one! managed to get it on today and im fairy happy with fitment! you have no idea how loud this is on the MB6 when it hits vtec!

need to swap the carbon fibre plug cover for a carbon kevlar one too :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts