Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a replacement front lip for my mb6(1.8 vti) as the original one is missing. However i havent a clue in how to fit it. Does anybody know how easy it is to fit them? Or would a body shop fit it for a minimal fee?

This kinda stuff aint my thing.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really, im picking up the lip tomorrow. Im just trying to get a heads up. Obviously i need screws but which ones?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
its not held on by clips.. you take the bottom section flap of plastic off the bumper and it slots in between that and the bumper itself, then when you tighten that back in, it will be screwed to the bumper..

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car came standard with the lip from factory, its just for some reason before i owned the car "missing" so there is no bottom section flap of plastic. Its just a direct replacement. Ill find out on wednesday now. No doubt i'll be back on here when im confused again on wednesday.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got it today, god damn rarest thing ever. Anyway its just a straight bolt on fit, may need to find a few bolts though. It also needs resprying and its black so i should respray it red. Looks mean though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts