Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone finally bought my old del sol SiR, So i paid a few bills etc..........And spent a week trying to source a trailer and car to go to south wales and pick up a £200 eg civic DX(non runner), after working out the cost for trailer, car, diesel, etc the price tripled, so as i contemplated spending £600 to get a car that doesn't work, i spotted this car on the way home!

Shes a 94 PINKY/Red Civic DX (EG3-D13B), uk model, 78K and cost me £550! :D

The plan is to run her for 10 months until the MOT runs out, and start preparing her for some track abuse! and sticking a B18 lump in 3:)

Already collected a few parts, ITR 5stud Front hubs with discs, ITR calipers and carriers, Front bumper, bonnet, Front and rear lower bars, Front upper strut!

Any comments welcome fellas, and if any cheap or un wanted eg/itr bits are floating about plz let me know guys as i'll be spending a lot of time trying different colour ideas! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Looks like a nice little car whats it like for rust etc?

Where is this £200 EG in South Wales I might go and get it :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's only one patch of rust, and as am back at collage finishing my vehicle refinishing course it should be a quick fix!

I thought id got a cheap car, but already spent £100 replacing the rad! and its booked in for a full service and check over and a few bits need replacing, that's going to cost just short of £200, so if anything else goes wrong, like the calipers are starting to seize up >:eek: Am just going to run it into the ground! :( :'( but with no funds And its going to be the longest 10 months!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Looks like a very clean shell and that rust is nothing at all! You should see the rust on my REX!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts